Access to and use of the site 'Manuscripti.com' is provided by Manuscripti Ltd subject to the following terms:
1. By accessing, browsing and/or using Manuscripti.com you agree to be legally bound by these terms and acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree, to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use this web site.
2. Manuscripti Ltd may update and/or ammend these terms at any time, without notice, by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by the Manuscripti Ltd. Your continued use of Manuscripti.com after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended, and as described in section 1 of this document.
Use of Manuscripti.com
3. You may not adapt, copy, derive, display, distribute, download, modify, perform, post, reproduce, republish, make available to the public, or otherwise use Manuscripti.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any non-personal, commercial use of Manuscripti.com content requires the prior written permission of Manuscripti Ltd.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
4. Manuscripti.com content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Manuscripti Ltd, its products and services is provided "AS IS" basis without any kind of representation and/or warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. Information on this Web site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
5. Under no circumstances will Manuscripti Ltd be held liable, to any party, for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- loss of business
- loss of data
- loss of revenue or anticipated profits
- losses suffered by third parties
- any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages
arising from the use of Manuscripti.com regardless of the form of action.
6. Manuscripti Ltd does not warrant that services and/or functions contained in Manuscripti.com content will be defective, error free, and/or uninterrupted. Nor does Manuscripti Ltd warrent that defects and/or errors will be corrected, or that Manuscripti.com or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or bugs.
7. The names, images and logos identifying Manuscripti Ltd and/or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Manuscripti Ltd and/or third parties. These terms do not by implication, estoppel or otherwise grant any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Manuscripti Ltd or any other third party.
8. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
9. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Company Registered number: 04582770 England
The Elms Studio,